What we practice
Beliefs are not worth much unless they are translated into actions. Based on what the Bible teaches, we feel very strongly about the following lifestyle practices.
Our intention is to encourage, teach and train each member of PBF to grow in the following characteristics descriptive of a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
- They understand the gospel and know that God has forgiven their sins.
- They have been baptized.
- They have a growing understanding and love for God's word.
- They worship regularly with God's people.
- They have a consistent devotional life.
- They are faithful and diligent in prayer.
- They establish relationships with the unchurched in hopes of bringing them into the Kingdom.
- They understand, embrace and participate in the vision and mission of the church.
- They know their spiritual gifts and are using them.
- They understand the principles of stewardship and tithe consistently.
- They participate regularly in a small group.
- They understand God's design for healthy family life and are seeking to honor Him in whatever family situation they may be.
- They are world Christians and have a desire to see the gospel spread internationally.